Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Again, Cure People's Pain and Be Rich!

I finally found a doctor after 12 months of waiting in my new/old city. As I was sitting in the waiting room I began to think, HERE IS THE PERFECT BUSINESS!

There was about 20 people waiting, each with a specific pain the Doctor would presumably take away. I waited about 45 minutes in the first room, peed in a cup and waited another 45 minutes in another room (pretty short wait time actually). By the time the nurse took my weight, asked me 50 questions and the 15 minutes I actually saw the doctor, it was a 2 1/2 hours later. This was to tell me I had to go have tests (another wait) and come see him in 1 week for the results (and wait 2 1/2 more hours).

Talk about a business that solves people's pain.

Where else can you get people to sit and wait to see you for 2 1/2 hours?

Find that corollary in your business and you will be RICH! I mean, look at the typical Doctor bill. Can you charge that much to take away a customer's pain?

No comments: